Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell

Fangirl

By Rainbow Rowell

I give Fangirl 4 stars out of five. The reason for this is that I believe, the beginning and middle of the book was amazing, but the end was disappointing. I like how the author described the characters and I found that it was very easy to imagine the characters and the places set around them. She told college in a way that I have never read before. There were obviously a lot of cliches like being drunk and the way some of the frat boys looked but I guess there is nothing wrong with a few cliches.

This book also included the struggle of leaving parents and how it not only affects you but how it might affect the parents more. Another topic it highlighted was how personalities are very deep inside and people you can be cautious of can actually be kind and friendships can be formed with the weirdest of combinations.

I would definitely read this book again but of course, there are a lot of other books that I want to read!

By Adele x

Source: http://docs.google.com/document/d/1H5NN8Ip_jjcBjJnkzpICwpPfYyAOj9keY3pDD622SxU/edit?usp=sharing